Sunday, June 13, 2010

This is a new blog for Vegans and Vegetarians in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia...

... and nearby locations. I'm starting it because of the difficulty my wife and I have found in locating Vegan cuisine in restaurants and general grocery stores in the 75-mile-or-so radius of where we live in Shepherdstown (WV).

I hope you will bookmark this location and come back here when you are looking for places to dine with friends in Frederick, MD, say... or in Hagerstown... or in Charles Town, WV. Over the next few months I'll be building up the lists, linking to on-line menus, passing on shopping hints and many other things. Right now there is not much here... but give it time and I think you will find it a useful accessory to your lifestyle.

Feel free to comment or to pass on tips and locations related to the subject. I review everything several times a day and will endeavor to get everything but spam and unauthorized advertising to get put right up. (BTW, if you are interested in advertising, drop me a note at btchakir@mac.com. I'll get back to you right away.)

Regards,

Bill Tchakirides

No comments:

Post a Comment