Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MOM's - My Organic Market

I just got back from Frederick where I was doing Wednesday grocery shopping (there's a 5% discount for people over 60 on Wednesdays at Common Market)... and the things I couldn't find at my first stop, I got at my second: 
MOM's - My Organic Market
5273 Buckeystown Pike
Frederick, MD 21704  
(240) 566-1444
MOM's is a very good grocery... a chain that is turning up all over he place (boy, I wish they would open a branch in Shepherdstown, Hagerstown, Martinsburg or Charles Town... I'd spend a fortune there.) Their prices are very good, there is a good fresh fruit and vegetable section and you don't have to worry about "is it organic or not" like you do in the "health" sections of the regular groceries. 

I used to shop at a MOM's outside of Greenbelt, MD, and I found it a good place five years ago. It only seems to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment